Don’t worry Fandral! Loki is my little brother! He won’t hurt me.
I’ll bring him back for his adulthood ceremony in no time!
Frozen, Thorki AU for plinys! Heheheh ;]
❝ Thor is fun, the way Superman should be; his cape is a bright, hopeful red and you want to hang out with him. The Superman in Man of Steel is a guy you want to keep your distance from, more coldly alien than the Asgardian who just arrived here. They’re both immigrants to Earth, but even though the Man of Steel Superman was raised here, Thor feels more connected to humans in his movies, more their champion. More their Superman. ❞
I love movie similarities
last year speed paintings, I feel like posting the whole set. the last one is new though~
and before you ask, the first pic is Odin with baby Loki.
One of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known.
The Avengers and politics:
- Tony - Tony is an American patriot, and a billionaire weapons manufacturer whose greatest achievement was to ‘privatise peace’. He’s a Republican.
- Steve - the Constitution is the be-all and end-all for Steve, and he is devoted to principles of individual liberty. He went to sleep a Republican and woke up a Democrat, but as Captain America he’s conscious that it wouldn’t be right to involve himself in politics.
- Bruce - he’s an environmentalist with a lot of conflicted feelings about the colour green. He would canvas for Obama but he can think of one way that could go very very wrong.
- Thor - Asgard practices a form of feudalism, with a ridiculously unconstrained absolute monarchy. Thor is a feminist, not necessarily along stronger lines than the others but on Asgard it shows and he’s fine with that. Democracy still leaves him confused.
- Clint - he hates to invite the Robin Hood comparison, but Clint is very invested in helping the less well-off, especially after his rough childhood. He’s fought the mob on behalf of the tenants in his housing estate, and is proudly left-wing.
- Natasha - she was raised in a communist mode of thought, but after all the Soviet Union put her through she was all to happy to leave it all behind. She doesn’t really talk about politics, but still. She votes.